its effing Copyrighted,
you idiot !
We Are The Three Bees That Will Blow Your Mind <body>
VIDEOS.
Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello everyone! (:
It's JamieLow here.
Again? xD
Firstly, I'm so sorry!
I have not found all the songs yet.
I think I'm going to do that.
Now.
Anyway.
I haven't changed the code yet...
So it's still the old one x3
OHOH.
By the way, I realised I put a song sung by Adam Lambert.
Called, "Tracks of my tears"
GOSH.
IT'S DAMN NICE.
Ohmaaan. His haaaair ><
*chants* Adam, adam.
HAHAHA.
Sorry xD

Moving on,
Okay.
Let's see, I wanted to show you guys a few videos.
Yes(:


Yes, I know.

I think it's because of Sheena.

xD

Not that I mind, being a Michael Jackson fanatic for now xD

Okay. I think this song is really cool, because...

1. It has MANY MANY singers in there, which I have only heard about.

Eg, Tina Turner,

(there was some mention about her in Ms Congeniality 2 xD)

Or let's say, Kenny Rogers!

No! Not the ribs!

He actually sings! I don't know about you guys.

But for me?

I've never heard him sing.

xD I've only eaten at the restaurant...

2. I think Michael Jackson is a genius.

Well I know, it was put together, by Quincy Jones.

But seriously. Watch the video.

They use the people's different talents and all..

Yeah xD


I'll be there!

I think Mariah Carey's rendition is quite nice.

But her little changes makes it a little too much. Just slightly.

Because her, changes are like.. a bit too often?

Anyway. It made me tear >.>

OKAY.

That's kinda about it, for now xD

I'm sorry I spam about stuff that doesn't relate to our class x3

Actually.

It does!

Anyway...

Hope you enjoy those videos! :D

-Jamie.L

Psst! If you guys have the chance, go find, "I want you back" Or something like that.

It's damn nice! XD



The Spunk
Greetings fellow minions of THREEBEETWO,
No Spamming Nor Vulgarities Of Any Language.
Feel Free To Post And VISIT REGULARLY.
And Now,
May The Frolicking Begin.

Ramblings

ShoutMix chat widget


Lil' Disco Ball


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Great Escape

Bao Ying Bao Yun Danielle Jamie.L JiaLing Jolyn Joyi Letitia MeiLing Pimmala Pamela Sheena Sonia Wai Synn WenHui

It Feels Like Yesterday

Previous
Requests
Youth Signatures!
Frantic
Glee
TAGBOARD&PLAYLIST
hello
Hello THREEBEETWO

Archive
July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 November 2010

We Deserve An Applause

layout & design : hazirah
background : Totally Layouts