its effing Copyrighted,
you idiot !
We Are The Three Bees That Will Blow Your Mind <body>
TAGBOARD&PLAYLIST
Thursday, July 2, 2009

HELLO! :D

Jamie... LOW here(:
I got out tagboard done already! YAY.

Anyway, there was this paper passed around at the end of school, around there. I got a few, requests.
Someone suggested Lady Gaga. So I got a few of her songs.
Another suggested, 3oh!3's "Don't trust me", trying to find an.. appropriate one xD It's getting annoying.
Anyway, next one.
Supermassive Blackhole- Muse.
o.O
It came from the Twilight soundtrack!
Uh. Not sure if it's the right song..
Next one!
Someone suggested FOB.
Okayyy.
Another few songs.
They have weird titles, I realised.
Next!!
"A playlist full of songs."
Hmm...
Any ideas? I'm blank.
"Pur songs sung by me! :D "
I would!
If I knew you sing...?
Okay. Mostly is any song xD
So...
Good Girls Gone Bad- Cobra Starstrip
Cool name.
Oh man! I'm so sorry! I can't find it. Nope.
I'm so sorry!

Okay. To go with the a playlist full of songs.
I just randomly pick songs. :]

I do know in our class, some people support Kris Allen.
-coughs- Bao Yun -coughs-
And some people love Adam Lambert!
*cheers*
Okay.
So I shall put both of their songs in our playlist(:

Okay. Now I shall choose a playlist that lets you see the songs.
xD
Or maybe not.
See if it fits!

I think 22 songs is enough... Right?
xD
Okay then!

Remember to request for your songs if you want them played xD
(Kinda cheesy)

~Jamie.L (:

Edit:
I realised. That since our class kinda... Likes Korean stuffs?
So I put a few video thing, so that you can watch it and listen? xD
It's like Jia Rong's iTouch. xD
The Nobody thing? They are SO synchonized!
And my favourite(:
*fangirl screams*
SORRY SORRY- SUPER JUNIOR
:D
I like the teacher guy xD
I think only Jia Rong understands xD
OKAYOKAY.


The Spunk
Greetings fellow minions of THREEBEETWO,
No Spamming Nor Vulgarities Of Any Language.
Feel Free To Post And VISIT REGULARLY.
And Now,
May The Frolicking Begin.

Ramblings

ShoutMix chat widget


Lil' Disco Ball


Music Playlist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

The Great Escape

Bao Ying Bao Yun Danielle Jamie.L JiaLing Jolyn Joyi Letitia MeiLing Pimmala Pamela Sheena Sonia Wai Synn WenHui

It Feels Like Yesterday

Previous
hello
Hello THREEBEETWO

Archive
July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 January 2010 November 2010

We Deserve An Applause

layout & design : hazirah
background : Totally Layouts